- Our bite blocks and process bases can help you gain greater access to your patients’ mouths while keeping them comfortable.
- 2 Day Turnaround!
- York Dental Laboratory’s custom trays allow for uniform thickness of impression material. This is not only beneficial for pouring models, but also when making a fixed partial denture. Our custom trays will also help you achieve a more accurate abutment distance.
- 2 Day Turnaround!
Complete Premium Denture
- Our full dentures feature the natural layering and life-like esthetics of BlueLine™ premium teeth from Ivoclar®. BlueLine teeth beautifully match natural dentition, as well as crown and bridge porcelain. Superior durability complements their esthetics.
- Probase™ hot is used for the acrylic
- Comfort ensured with Protech and Bio-Soft liners
- Ivocap® Injection System ensures placement and fit
Acrylic Partials or Flipper
- When your patient needs a functional acrylic partial denture, York Dental/Cerama Laboratory is there for you. New teeth and a new denture base can easily be added to our acrylic partials in case they are needed for a more permanent time period
- Can serve as an immediate partial denture
- With our bleaching appliances, you can give your patients an exact-fitting tray to help whiten their teeth. Our trays are incredibly thin and match every detail of your patients’ impressions and model.
- A removable prosthesis with the comfort of a fixed restoration
- Atlantis Conus concept offers several advantages for the patients:
- A stable but removable solution that offers the comfort of a fixed restoration
- Easy to clean
- Optimal chewing function and sense of taste (due to free palate option)
- Desirable phonetic function and esthetic result
- A cost-effective solution
- DuraFlex is an advanced thermoplastic that is clinically unbreakable, easy to adjust and even easier to polish. Thin and transparent, DuraFlex flexible partials virtually disappear in the mouth. They are also unusually resistant to water absorption, making them less likely to absorb stains or odors.
- Clinically Unbreakable!
- Easy to Adjust and Polish!
- Many Tissue Shades to Choose From!
- Advanced Thermoplastic Material
Valplast® Partial (Metal Free)
- If more flexibility in a partial denture is needed, we give you a top-of-the-line material that will not compromise on strength. Valplast® will also help reduce chair time and eliminate invasive procedures, further satisfying your patients.
- Metal-Free Design
- Reduced chair time for greater patient satisfaction
- Strong, esthetic materials
Hybrid Cast Flexible Partial
- York Dental Lab’s Hybrid Cast Flexible Partial offers the stability of a cast partial while still providing the esthetics of a flexible partial. Offer your patients a metal-free smile without compromising on the strength and support of a cast partial!
- Flexible Clasping! Metal-Free Smile! Solid and Strong!
- York Dental offers an Essix Temp that is both an esthetic and cost-effective short term provisional for patients undergoing implant treatment. Using an Essix temp allows for a quick esthetic solution while a long term provisional can be made.
Premium Cast Partial
- York Dental’s Premium Cast Partial consists of a cast metal framework, heat cured acrylic tissue base and high quality denture teeth. Premium Cast Partials are durable, offer excellent fit and retention, and can be made with minimal thickness to keep the appliance as lightweight as possible.
- For best results send a study model for survey and design by one of our technicians.
- Give your athletic patients a professionally made sportsguard that won’t get in the way of their performance. Pro-form sportsguards offer the highest possible protection for athletes while promoting normal speech and breathing abilities.
- Incredibly Comfortable
- Athletics gain increased air uptake and improved performance
- Custom fit allows for normal communication
- Impact Night Guard
Help your patients get a good night’s sleep with flexible Impact Night Guards. Semi-flexible in the mouth and adjustable in cool water, Impact Night Guards are lined with thermacryl, offering a valuable strength factor.
- Soft Night Guard
Soft night guards are usually made of silicone or another malleable plastic, and tend to be mushy or squishy when placed between the teeth. The material’s composite allows the formulation of a high quality night guard that is both resilient and durable, and is very comfortable. The soft laminate night guard is great for first time splint users and for those with minor to moderate grinding problems. It can also be worn on either the lower or the upper arch, and is non-abrasive to both the natural teeth and the opposing teeth.
- Hard Night Guard
These nightguards are very durable and are made from hard acrylic material. This could be considered by a person with extreme clenching. Material is clear, hard non-flexible acrylic, and will withstand the tremendous pressures that bruxers generate. This is the hardest night guard material available, and is ideal for severe clenching and grinding.
- Semi-flexible in the mouth
- Adjustable in cool water
- Thermacryl lining offers strength while adjusting to changing dentition.
- Flexite® is a lightweight, flexible cast thermoplastic that yields highly-esthetic and comfortable partials. Virtually unbreakable, Flexite® partials possess high tensile and flexural strength. They have no metallic taste and are resistant to stains, moisture absorption and chemical breakdown.
- Metal-free esthetics and biocompatibility
- Hypoallergenic and monomer-free
- Virtually Unbreakable!